NavicatNavicat Premium is an advanced multi-connections database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to all kinds of database easily. Navicat enables you to connect to MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and SQL Server databases from a single application, making database administration so easy. You can easily and quickly build, manage and maintain your databases. It can connect to local and remote servers, providing several utility tools for collaboration, data transfer, data synchronization, import/rxport and backup/restore, report building and automation, and more. The program is fully compatible with local databases, networks as well as clouds like Amazon, SQL Azure, Oracle Cloud and Google Cloud.
Navicat has an explorer-like graphical user interface and supports multiple database connections for local and remote databases. You can quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way. The program is designed to meet the needs of a variety of users, from programmers, database administrators and other jobs that require database management.
– Advanced database design and modeling tool
– Code completion and customizable code snippet
– Compare and synchronize databases easily
– Create, edit and manage all database objects
– Create, edit and run SQL statements (commands)
– Data manipulation and transfer wizard tool
– Data transfer, backup and synchronization
– Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines
– Export to any formats like Excel, Access, etc.
– Secure with different authentication methods
– Share data and real-time access (collaboration)
– And so much more.
What’s new in Navicat Premium 12:
– New automatic add favorite tabs
– New data compate and synchronization
– New data structure synchronization
– New engine with multi-threading
– New error-free SQL editor/snippet
– New intuitive and well-designed UI
– Other bug fixes and improvements.
– just install the activated version
– after running the program disable automatic updates: tab Tools -> Options -> General -> check for updates on startup -> OK
Win 10 64bit – screen after installation: