Graphicriver Comic Art Style Photoshop Tracer 11490205
Photoshop ATN | 5.6 Kb
There is more than one way to install Photoshop actions into Photoshop.
The Easiest Method:
- Simply double-click the .atn file.
- Note: When you restart your computer actions installed this way tend to disappear.
The Best Method (to get your actions to stick):
- Save your actions in an easy to find location on your computer.
- Open Photoshop and go to the actions palette.
- If the actions palette is not visible, go to “Window”, then click “Actions” in the dropdown.
- In the top right corner of the actions palette, click on the small box containing an upside down triangle and 4 horizontal lines.
- From the drop down menu, select “Load Actions”.
- Navigate back to where you saved the actions and select the file ending in .atn.
- Click “Open” and your actions will load into the actions palette.
When the actions are loaded into the actions palette they will remain unless you delete the original folder where you saved the actions.