About this release
Release date: 10/26/2016
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows Server 2012 R2
Installation: see included readme file
New in version 13.0.3
– Added ability to Share images, videos and GIFs to Twitter
– Fixed a crash when Snagit opens on systems with Jaksta installed
– Fixed a crash when a Video Selection capture area extends across multiple monitors
– Fixed a crash when Snagit opens on Windows 7 N edition
– Fixed an issue with Snagit not remembering last capture settings after shutdown
– Fixed an issue during installation that resulted in Snagit being set as the default printer
– Fixed an issue where exporting GIFs to Google Drive and Program outputs resulted in file being saved with incorrect extension (MP4)
– Fixed an issue with All-in-One capture preview not showing context menus (e.g. right click menus)
– Fixed an issue where trial users were not being routed to the correct sign-in window
– Fixed an issue where mouse could stick on capture HUD when using webcam
– Fixed an issue where an external webcam’s mic could not be utilized
– Fixed an issue where AutoSave dialogue presented twice for unsaved files when closing Editor
– Fixed an issue with Quick Styles where scrolling became stuck at the bottom of the window
– Fixed an issue with access to Snagit when conditions arise that block access to signin.techsmith.com
– Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
About TechSmith SnagIt
Screen capture and so much more Features
Visuals help clarify your message and get you hours back in your work day. Snagit is the premium tool for screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional screenshots, videos, and image editing to help you share important information with the people who need it most.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. You’re in control of everything you capture, right down to the pixel. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click.
Tame your inbox
Leave coworkers and clients wondering how you responded so quickly. Reply with marked up images and quick videos rather than text to drastically reduce your email back-and-forth.
Visuals are vital to online communication. Images and videos let you clearly get your point across so you can spend less time communicating and more time getting work done.
Capture key information
Save pieces from online articles, web pages, or documents. Highlight and take notes on top of your capture, organize your research by keyword, and share out crucial information.
Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, and everything in between. Capture once, instead of taking individual captures and manually editing them together.
Turn any short recording into an animated GIF. Perfect for showing off quick tasks and workflows.
Personalize your images with stickers specifically designed for screenshots. Get the latest stamps straight from Snagit, or download previous stamps here.
Add effects like border, shadow, and torn edges to your entire screen capture. Or, create your own custom style.
Find all of your past captures without wasting time digging for them. Your screen captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time. Tag captures to always keep your projects organized.
Zoom in to show people exactly what you’re seeing. Customize the outline color, zoom power, and size of your magnification.