INSTANT AUTODESK REVIT 2013 CUSTOMIZATION WITH .NET HOW-TO
P-kt Pub-shing (January 2013) | ISBN: 1849688427 | PDF + EPUB | 82 pages | 2.7 MB
Autodesk Revit is a Building Information Modelling software designed for architects and engineers. Extending the features and power of a BIM application such as Revit can increase personal productivity, speed up basic drafting tasks, and aid cross-team collaboration.
“Instant Autodesk Revit 2013 Customization with .NET How-to” is a hands-on guide to getting up and running with the Autodesk Revit 2013 API through a series of plugins and add-ons that are extremely useful in your everyday tasks.
This book takes you through several of the Autodesk Revit 2013 API features in an easy to follow, step-by-step process using powerful code samples. Tons of great tips and solutions are provided throughout this book to help you get the most out of Revit 2013.
Using practical code samples you will also learn the new Autodesk Revit 2013 API features such as floor plan creation, schedule creation, and analysis display of custom analysis results.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to customize Autodesk Revit but were intimidated by any perceived difficulty or complexity, this book will give you what you’ve been looking for.
What You Will Learn
- Fundamental concepts of the Autodesk Revit 2013 API
- Learn how to customize your own ribbon
- Create, load, and place content in your models
- Read and write data as well as add and remove parameters in your models
- Create plan views, place them on sheets, and create custom schedules with ease
- Analyse walls by length and display the resulting data using the colourful analysis display styles
- Subscribe and unsubscribe to document level events