Written to help you hit the ground running, this book teaches you how to build state-of-the-art rich desktop applications on the breakthrough Adobe AIR platform.
If you’re ready to build the next generation of rich hybrid desktop applications, Adobe AIR is the development platform you’ve been searching for…and this is the book you need to kick-start new projects using this exciting new technology.
Detailed information on how to…
* Install and configure your Adobe AIR development environment
* Build the next generation web/desktop hybrid applications to run on Adobe AIR
* Add new desktop capabilities to your web applications such as native windows, local file I/O, and client-side databases
* Create HTML/Adobe Flex mash-up applications
* Push data to Adobe AIR clients using BlazeDS, an open source Java remoting and messaging technology
* Package, distribute, and update Adobe AIR applications
* Work with display objects in 3D space by leveraging Adobe Flash Player 10
* Build Adobe AIR applications using common frameworks like Cairngorm
* Create automated builds using Apache Ant, complete with FlexUnit testing strategies
* Create a peer-to-peer photo-sharing application by combining Adobe AIR and Java
Just extract the rar archive and enjoy it…