Adobe Photoshop – is a comprehensive solution for professional digital imaging, which contains the most advanced tools for working with images and new opportunities for realization of creative ideas that can significantly improve performance. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, use a new intuitive tools and workflows for creating three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as movies.
<span title=”Системные требования:
“>System requirements :
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
- 2 GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 2 GB of free hard disk space to install the 32-bit version; 2.1 GB of free hard disk space to install the 64-bit version; during installation requires additional free space (can not install on removable storage devices based on flash memory)
- A monitor with a resolution of 1024×768 (recommended 1280×800), 16-bit color and 512 MB of graphics memory (1 GB recommended)
- The system supports OpenGL 2.0
- Turn off connection to the network.
- Start the installation on the Welcome window, select the “trial version” (Try). You will be prompted to connect to the service Adobe Creative Cloud, using your Adobe ID. Click “Login” (Sign In).
- After a few seconds, when the installer detects that it can not connect to the network, and the corresponding test is stopped, the error appears on the inability to connect to the Internet. Click the “Login Later” button (Connect Later).
- Accept the license agreement and continue the installation, until its completion.
- Install the update.
- After installation, copy the patch from PainteR in the installation folder and run as administrator.
- Select “Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 (32-bit)” drop-down menu or “Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 (64-Bit)” and click “Patch”
- Restore the network connection and use the program!